Why is my marketing falling short?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my marketing falling short?

Hello!

I published a course that has been performing especially well (to my standards). I average about one enrollment every couple of days (so about 70 enrollees total I believe). When I look at the performance, I notice that most referrals are coming from Udemy's site and/or their ad campaigns.

I launched my own marketing campaign, invested in Facebook ads, created a YouTube video, let my colleagues know about the course, posted on Facebook groups within my niche. I've only had one person enroll from my own efforts.

I'm curious to hear others' experience. Is this just my lack of marketing expertise? I created a visually stimulating flyer, posted the link multiple times, offered 30% off discounts. Is it possible Udemy is somehow manipulating it to show that they're the ones that got the referral?

Thanks everybody!

1 Reply

Parts of your questions are discussed & answered in in https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/Paid-Ads/td-p/48436

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors