Wow time flies

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow time flies

Hi every one,

I hope you all doing well. I remember back in 2013 when I came across Udemy and since then had been buying courses to keep up with a plethora of technologies. It was around then when I promised myself that one day I will be releasing courses myself. Well fast forward after six years, I made it. Contrary to the advice and concerns about free courses, I kept my promise of starting my teaching journey by releasing free content ( I started my Udemy journey by enrolling on to free course ) .

I am also aware that it might very well come back and bite me, however, I feel quite proud and another milestone in my career. They say if intentions are pure, you will never get harmed. I just want to thank you Udemy for helping me to reach where I am in my career and now providing me with the opportunity to share my experience and knowledge with the rest of world.

Currently, working on an advanced course and will release the first paid course soon after releasing a couple of free courses. Wish me luck and glad to be here among bright people like yourself.

2 Replies

Wow! That's really incredible. Love that you started as a student and promised to publish a course and you have. What's your course about?

Thanks for sharing your story with us @alishahuk!

Thank you @JocelynH . I have released courses about Laravel builder query and Modern wordpress theme development. Have had a couple of really good comments from students, which really encouraged me. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors