basic tax information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic tax information

Look at the subject Basic!  However it is too much intimidating ! I am first time course creator.

I am providing tax information for a very very small business in India that has business bank account(current account) and PAN. 

Sounds like , options in the form are like big corporations and governments ..all big stuff! Udemy provides no imformation at all,  which can be helpful for simple instructors!

I am  really stuck on selecting from dropdown for "Treaty claim LOB"  and also worried to chose wrong and they will ask for documentations for my wrorng choice!

Stuck on below step :

"Please select the applicable Limitation on Benefits provision under which you are eligible for benefits (see instructions). Note that the dropdown below is an exhaustive list; your country's tax treaty may not include all provisions."

None of the options suits best for our small business...I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks

KrishS

1 Reply

Hi @KrishS 

I understand your concern when it comes to submitting your tax form and the little information from our side. The reason is that Udemy is unable to provide tax advice, we recommend that you consult with a tax advisor to ensure you’re using the right form and entering the information correctly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors