First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Review

Hii Udemy Family I want to know about reviewing systemBecause when i change my privacy settings of course it suddenly goes on review and my students are not able to redeem coupon codeWhat to View more

Hello EveryOne

Hello Sir/Madam I am new to Udemy. I am thankful to Udemy for publishing my very first course. I would also like to thank everyone/every community members. Please guide me to reach greater heights. View more

How can I split the course video?

Hello, there. When I record the video in one take, should I have to split the course by topic or small chapter?Most of the courses in Udemy are composed of short courses. I am curious I should record View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Gift for the enrolled students?!! Best answer

Hello,I am preparing a course on laptop motherboard repairing and Please I have a question.Can I tell my students in my course that I have a gift for the enrolled students?The gift is 200 laptop View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Course Best answer

Hi udemy said i needed to fix two things which have done , now please , how long it takes to get their feedback again for resubmiting for review same 5 working days ? View more

Audience cannot find my couses

Dear Fellows,My courses finally go for the public, there are 5 courses.What was strange that my audience and even myself cannot find it when I was searching for it as students.Any suggestion?Thank View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

how many test videos allowed.?

Hi all.i submitted a test video but had some problem.then i fixed it and resubmitted which is in que for review from last 5 days.Since my course contentcomprises head talk and explanation using View more

Hello!!

I would like to say hi to all of you - it's really nice to be here! I'd also like to introduce my course which went live two days ago - Collaging for everyone! I would love if you guys could take a View more

Test video turnaround time

How long are test videos taking to be reviewed? My first test video was reviewed in 2 hours, but next test has been in the queue for 4 business days. Thanks for any info. Mike View more

Test Video

My test video failed because of resolution. It has been corrected but I can't find how to resubmit it. Help! View more

Certification

I want to know about the certification system of udemy. How I will give to students the certificate that one you people please guide me View more

Unexpected Reviews

IMG_20200516_202019.jpg

Dear Team, I have noticed a few reviews with one star and no comments. The student asked me a question on Q and A section regarding the progress of assignments. He has completed assignments but the View more

Perplexed about my course i have made

Hell everyone .i am new to this community.I have made a course based on the reading of different self help books .Can I post that content here or not .I mean is there any chance that it will be View more

Lifestyle coach Best answer

I Dr. Mehak Javaid is here to instruct about lifestyle! Nutrition, skin, Weight, psychology, medical nutrition therapy! View more

Social Studies

Hello everyone in the house, New instructor. How to insert images on your working page View more

Image Editing Software

Can you suggest me some image editing software for my course image creation that includes the effect of joining 3-4 images in one image i.e course image.I want to include 3 images in my course View more

One star w/o any feedback Best answer

Hello All, I wanted to learn from the champions about one star feedback. Is it okay to ask for a feedback? just one star w/o any input doesn't help to make things betterWhat are your View more

Promoting

Hi guys I am new here and I would love to know before publishing first course what is the best way for promoting course View more

Hi

I am a new instructor. Any advice will help and gor sure be appreciated!Thank you all.🙂 View more

First time video

I am new to Udemyi have gone through every thing what beginner doBut find it difficult to bring down in lineRequesting experience person to give sequence to upload videos till pricingAnd View more

software for presentation video

hello all, I am new to this, please can you suggest me a good free software for windows 10 to make presentation video with cam option in side screen. thanks and regards View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Overcoming Depression

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors