First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Pricing

Hello Members I am creating a new course and I want to price it but it gives me many options $ 19 tier 1$ 24 tier 2 and so on Which option would be good as a first course ?Thank you in View more

Submitted my Test Video Best answer

Hi Everyone Just few minutes ago submitted my first test video. It says it is in the que. Waited for some time to see whether the sign "Que" goes off but it is still there. What has been your View more

Course Best answer

Helo sorry it's this looks somehow , will udemy accpte a video resolution of 1520x832??? View more

Why am I not getting sales

Hi there, my first course "Wipeout Job stress Now " is Live from the 16th of July and am yet to see any sales. Please do provide your suggestions and feedback to help me get my sale. Thank View more

Test

How long should my test video be and how long it takes to get approved ??? View more

Sounds

Helo please i need help in my course i discovered some background noise , but my main voice is more louder ,even after using audacity there is still some , will udemy approve such please? View more

Reviews

I sent my course to friends and colleagues and my LinkedIn followers. Many of them have posted a review almost a week ago but I cannot see almost 50% of the reviews. Is their some sort of policy of I View more

Submitting A Course

Hello My Fellow Instructors, I hope all is good I was having a problem submitting my course curriculum and its content, I've sent the E-mail with the Video and the ID and the Legal Statement, but View more

Link in article does not open in a new tab Best answer

Hi Udemy, I have some links in articles in my course. When students click on the link, it opens up in the same tab. This means that it goes away from the Udemy website. This is not ideal for the View more

TAX Issues Best answer

Hi guys,I want to start teaching here at udemy but, I have not used tax before because in my country, We pay TAX indirectly. Now udemy is asking me for a TAX form, can Anyone help? Am from View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Graphic editor

Dear sirs. I have created the Dega graphic editor, the main purpose of which is to do the process of creating educational videos as convenient and simple as possible, as well as provide a convenient View more

Computer

I have created course on Debugging Techniques. This course is technical and i want trafiic for this course. How to get more traffic for this. View more

How to upload my first course

Hi,I am an English Language and public speaking tutor ,I chose to to my teachings in an audio format over PowerPoint ..How do I post my promotional 15minutes lesson and the premium courses View more

backdrop colours

Need some help on recommended colours for backdrop..is yellow good ? or any other colour recommendations besides the green screen View more

How to make my first sale here, Best answer

Hi I completed all my bios in the first go, and the course now has 4 Hours plus video material with interaction. On the subject that I have a lot of experience in. How do I make my first sale. View more

Uploading videos

I am experiencing problem uploading video's,I have more,720p solution but it readsFailAgain I uploaded 3 minute video and it says ,I have one minute videoWhat might be the View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors