First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Each review resubmit taking 5 days... Best answer

Hello, Is it just me or everytime we resubmit the course for review it is taking another 5 days for remarks ? Reviewer raised one issue with my course on first submit after 5 days which was to add View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Course Review has issues

Hi All... I have just finished my Ist Course on UDEMY and while i am tryingh to submit it for Review each time i get this message, inspite of requirements fulfilled. I am getting this message while View more

what is tier

HI I am not understanding the meaning of tier in price what is tier 1 2 3 4 till end how much price i should decide for my course how i will now or when i should tier 1 or 2 or 3 View more

Verification

Hello there, It's the first time for me to create a course. It took me a lot of time actually to make it. However, as my country isn't supported in automatic verification I've been asked to make View more

How to add review through App

Dear All, Students who enrolled in my course are started posted reviews. Few users who are accessing the course through App saying that they don't have an option to write a review. Student can write View more

my video for review

Hi all, I submitted my video for review in test video section 5 days ago; from that time and because this is my first time to work at Udemy I'm just waiting for their reply, but they didn't reply to View more

Use of Google images Best answer

Hello! I am creating a course for the first time and i want to know if i can use google images to create content View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Regarding my first course

Can I upload my course without feedback my test video? I create my complete cource, I upload my test video on 22 april 2020 but till now I did not get any feedback and I want to upload my course. Can View more

Not showing ratings of my course Best answer

Hello everybody, my course is free currently and I shard it with my family members, friends & colleagues and in my social media groups. They said me personally they reviewed my course.But in View more

New instructor Best answer

Hello Good day This is Rajesh Reddy I am a new instructor in udemy, udemy is paid for minutes for extra amount. Please give me suggestion I don't have aware in Udemy platform. Thanks&RegardsRajesh View more

English

I wanted to start a online classes.. English n kannada basic learning.. And all subjects till 7 th std students.. Also drawing, View more

Hi

Hi i would need some information i already i have a udemy account with different email Now i would like to start with new account and i would like to receive payments via payoneer for this account I View more

Are GitHub links allowed? Best answer

Hello everyone,I am creating a programming course and for the easy of the project setup and for the students to be able to start right away with the main topic of the course, I would like to give a View more

Verification video

hello, i submitted the video for the verification and I want to know what is the maximum period should it take to review and to have the approval View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors