First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Drawing

Hey! My name is Dawann Allen and am a young artist and author been drawing every sense I was 6 and what I will be doing is showing my art andskills. View more

No reviews

Hey guys Have any of you had this experience? I now have 1500 students on my course but no reviews (not even 1!) Also, the majority of people haven't even started the course. Is it normal that users View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Digital Marketing

Hi! I'm Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. Welcome to everyone of Udemy Community !!!🌹🌹🌹🌹I hope that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by View more

Course Thumbnail

It's been 6 working days to submit my 1st course's Thumbnail request to Udemy. I'm not getting any email from Udemy. How much time it take to get Thumbnail from Udemy? View more

Digital Marketing Complete Course

I am Thinking To Go For a Digital Marketing Course. Specially For Indians and Pakistanis Who Do Not Get Much of English Language. I will Teach From The Scrach and All Basic Tips and Tricks. View more

Starting my first course

Hi All, I am Vasundhra and I have been with Hotels for 14 years. I have extensive knowledge on Revenue Management and Commercial strategy. I am about to plan and get my first course going. What View more

Payment

Hey guys. I have uploaded my first course on the 1st Jan 2020.And uptil now I have earned 40$.So my question is can I change my payoneer account now. Will it effect my account or not. Kindly guide View more

Need some help !

Hello folks , how are you guys doing ! i am shubham , a new educator on udemy from india . Since a long time , i have been using udemy for educational purposes . I have a keen nature to learn things View more

Presentation & Videos

Hi Everyone, I am first time new and wanted to find out what software you would recommend to use for my presentations/videos being embedded together. Some of the videos here is amazing but i have no View more

How to start

How do I post my first video, I really don’t understand. I just opened the udemy account now when surfing the net for passive income View more

Photoshop Best answer

I will teach you to become an professional phoroshoper  View more

Steps

Histeve here. I'm completely new to this and would like if someone can outline the steps to creating a course. I'm an electrical contractor and intend to design a basic course for beginners or people View more

Hello Best answer

How long does the support check the course? I added all the lectures, then sent an email with a video and a statement. Did I do the View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

How to decorate our landing page? Best answer

Hi instructors, I'm new here and I have just launched my first course several days ago. I have one question and hope to get your support and answer.I saw other instructors' landing decorated with View more

Complicazione

È un po' è un po' problematico pubblicare un corso non lo so se è sì possono fare i miglioramenti è meglio Forse sono io che ancora non sono ben informato su questa su questa funzione su questo View more

Caregiver course

I be created a caregivers course for people suddenly finding them selves in the position of caring for a loves one. How do I know if there any interest. I am back 30 years experience. But no official View more

How to get students Best answer

It has been a hour since I made my first course and I want to know how to get students, how to add a certificate, how to add real quizzes, and how to add video topics or notes. View more

Medical courses

Hi I'm Dr.Rajesh Gubba Can i do medical courses on this platform?If so what is the scope of subscriptions? View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors