First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Video verification

Hello moderators, I submitted my verification video to the requested email address, am still yet to get a reply, please what can I do?Thanks in advance View more

Introducing myself

bitcoin-2729806.jpg

Hi everyone I am Daniel Hall I am new to this so I am very nervous about doing my first course. I am going to be teaching people about Cryptocurrency and helping them earn some Free Crypto along the View more

German language

I'm making a course of German A1 Level, which would be really realistic. I'll try and make it long and descriptive. Please give me suggestions if you have View more

New instructor guide Best answer

Hello, i start to making a course but i little bit confused how to i promote my video and how i get income View more

How to create course

Hello, Iam new to this site. I have been learning digital marketing through Udemy and want to be an instructor. Iam a calligrapher and want to create calligraphy courses for beginners. How can I do View more

Are there (paid) course creation mentors?

I believe that it's right for me to get professional help from a mentor who specializes in online courses. Having external feedback and deadlines is always beneficial. Are there such services? View more

Butterflies as it is time to publish my course Best answer

Hello everyone, So, I created all the video lectures (105 of them), edited them (removed noise as best as I could) and also uploaded them. My test video cam back positive for video and audio quality. View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

Hi Swahili lovers

Hi everyone! Am from Tanzania-Arusha,some how newcomer in this forum.I am a professional teacher teaching Kiswahili and Linguistics.I real want to transfer this Swahili taste to you guys all over the View more

Aiuto

Salve, ho appena iniziato la carriera come istruttore su https://www.udemy.com, vorrei che qualcuno mi contattase per spiegarmi alcune basi e strategie che devo conoscere per iniziare una View more

Helpful tips Best answer

What are some key things that need to be considered for the beginning phases of course creation? View more

And I am an instructor!

Hello, My very first Udemy course went live today morning! This was after two false starts - one 8 months back when I joined the new instructor challenge and got cold feet, and the second 4 months View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

Creating my first course suggestions Best answer

Hello everyone, my name is Sundeep Kumar and I'm a professional visual artist and an art instructor at an art school at which I have the honor of being a co-founder. I'm working on my very first View more

The First Part As I Become The Instructur

I'm new, but I have a lot of ideas, skills and issues to share with the public's outside there, life isn't fun, but, if anything, you can smell become the new Genre, it' a PHENOMENON & It's A View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Just signed up...but no area to start a course.

Hey all! I just signed up and looks like the only option is to “start a conversation.” I go into the Studio U area and also the Published Instructor Club and don’t see any area to start course View more

required

Hy there,i need help desperately. I was rejected twice for my video and audio quality. Kindly guide my how to edit like a professional (i am using vsdc software). What editing settings i should do to View more

My first course Best answer

Hello,this is rekha,I am going to launch my first course. I hope I got good review View more

Intro, Outro, Link Best answer

Hi, Is it okay to add intro and outro to the videos that contain the brand identity and link? Also, to add website links in View more

Photo Editing and Graphic Designing Best answer

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I am new here and just released my course and luckily it was approved by Udemy. I would like to hear suggestions from instructors that have learned how to View more

How to get more students and good feedback Best answer

Hi i am a Programmer and Hacker for good and i am creating a course teaching that and this are very hard thing so i am worry about if i work hard to teach these hard thing i will be tired so what i View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors