First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Just submitted my course for review

Hi friends, i just finished my course and submitted it for review few minutes ago.The support agent told me that it takes 2 days.It is really amazing, i hope it will be published ASAP.Know it's View more

How do I get more students and good reviews? Best answer

Hi Wonderful People, How do I get more students and good reviews? I need your help please?My name is Joseph Siaw. I am a new instructor, I have just launched a new course on Forex Trading. The Course View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

security

i want to know that how much my videos on this channel are secure that no one will be able to download and how can we fix rights to the use that how much times he can view and duration of right to View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

opt in & opt out UFB program Best answer

some times iam stupid a little ( forgiveme) after i published my first course system send a note that my course now in UFB program and there is a total 25% of revenue for me what is that mean ?second View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

How do I create my first course on Udemy?

I'm looking for more information on how to create my first course on Udemy. I have the latest version of Camtasia Studio and a lot of gaming headsets and microphones to record audio. However, I am View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

How to watch my own course?

I cannot enter my own course.... I just want to watch some lectures. Ow and then to keep myself up to date about the exact words I am sharing with my students. View more

unluky end Best answer

5 month passed when i start in udemy trying to publish my first course ,ofcourse i start to see hours of free courses and youtube learning about how to creat my first course then iv bought the View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

PDF Exercise Books vs Online assignments

Hi allI published my first course a few days ago. It's on the fundamentals of Javascript.As well as the video lessons, I provide a downloadable Exercise Book in PDF. It's full of exercises, but I View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

My First Course is finished! But....

I just finished my first course.I have set my class to private and am geeting people in my network to view it for me and to hopefully leave a review to get some social proof.I don't have an audience, View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Cool way to use Camtasia Behaviors

I hadn't experimented with behaviors yet, and just tried what turned out to be a fun use of them with images. See 3:05 and 3:50 of this sample lecture. https://youtu.be/zh0GgRn5-Pw Should anyone wish View more

Automation anywhere Best answer

Iam starting automation anywhere course from scratch to high level view which include SAP and a mainframe applications .. View more

New course Best answer

Hello friendsI am going to start new course about pendulum Dowsing in Hindi language View more

Energy medicine

HI EVERYONE. I have my course and I'm a total newbie. Can I use my cell to record audios and videos?I only have the text thus far.Thanks.Hajira View more

First timer

Hey guys My name is Anna, and by the sounds of it I’m also on my first time course creation. Any advice on how to make your content editable by your studentsI want them to be able to add their own View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

A brand new Chinese course

I am a Chinese citizen, and I have learnt English for years. I want to start a chinese language course, anyone want to join me? View more

Course review Best answer

Hi there, I’m in process of creating my first course on Udemy. Can you please provide your feedback on my test video to help me get started. Thanks a ton!regards, noor View more

How do I find the conversations I have started?

Can't seem to find an easy way to find these? I did a search in StudioU for my username, but finds nothing. You can see a list of comments under your profile but thats not a very logical place to View more

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello fellow instructors! I am brand new and in the process of creating my first course. I have been reading everyone’s posts and purchased a udemy course creation course and actually learned so much View more

Quick simple questions. Best answer

Hello everyone, I am new here and I am currently building up my very first course but I have some quick questions and I would really appreciate it if someone helped finding the answers. Question 1 : View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors