First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

where to find all the steps in a single pdf

there's a lot of information on the site but it's scattered all over the place, I tried to download pdf prints but it's very time consuming and now I have a bunch of random pdfs in no particular View more

User avatar by Anonymousposted by on

First course creation Best answer

Please i am new on Udemy. I need tips on Creating a course. I really want to get started. Thanks View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Power Point narration video

Hello, I have a powerpoint file and I know how to insert narration. My question: Is there another way apart from screen capture softwares to turn the powerpoint into a video file with narration? I View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Private course details required

Hello folks I created a new private course on udemy with a password set. Already started sharing the course link with my students and they have clicked onto the Enrolling Button and it's says View more

green screen

Hello I have purchased my greenscreen and found that its all creasted so there are folded lines on it .. is that a problem with video? View more

how and where do you upload your videos? Best answer

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii.PNG kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.PNG

Hi everyone, I'm starting out and have to submit for review ny first 30 minutes of teaching. Cana anyone help? I have my 5 videos of 6 minutes ready but I have no idea where to upload them . And when View more

Someone else presenting Best answer

Hi,Is it okay for someone else to present my course, beit a professional speaker, relative, colleague etc? I have the knowledge so can put the course together and maintain it, but not the voice! View more

Verification process Best answer

Hello everybody,How long does the verification process take?I sent my verification video for more than a day and have not received any response yet. Can anybody help me with advice on what to do. View more

Hi All,I'm trying to send in my verification video but I am repeatedly being asked to set up my email to be able to do this. I can't get past this stage. Am i doing something wrong? View more

Hi guys Its such a shane im having to write this as my first message but im frustrated at the verification process. I submitted 50% of my course for review, udemy requested verification im in UK so View more

How Do I Come Up With An Idea For A Course?

Hey everyone,This is my first post. I've been trying to create a course for a good year or two but each time I start creating one, I begin to have doubts about whether or not what I'm creating is View more

Paid course in free Best answer

I noticed some videos in YouTube. In those videos they said that we can enroll paid courses for free using coupons. If they access our paid courses for free then how we can earn money from our View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by Anonymous on

Cannot download Outline template Best answer

Hi,Under the heading Create an Engaging Course, Step 4: Create your course outline, there is meant to be an outline template spreadsheet available for download. Clicking on the link returns this View more

IELTS Course Best answer

Hi everyone. My name's Benjamin. I'm new as an udemy instructor. Please in what ways can I boost my course to reach lots of students and have good reviews too. View more

published my first course Best answer

Hi dear team i am glad to say that i have published my first course on udemy bt waiting review i wish they will approve View more

How to upload my course Best answer

I am brand new to Udemy and am unsure how to begin the steps of getting my course uploaded. The course is already complete, so I don't need help creating it. I need a, "Have a course you'd like View more

curriculum

Schermata 08-2458700 alle 16.11.01.png

hello, i need to know what do "curriculum" means in the first page of my "Create a course content" page: it seem like the curriculum means "index".What should i write here, please? (my curriculum View more

Mathematicians

Soy estudiante intermedio y doy clases de matemáticas y física matemáticas hasta nivel de secundaria View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors