can i use a voice over in my course in udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use a voice over in my course in udemy

Hi everyone
I recorded my voice in the verification video and the presentation video, but to improvethe quality of  my course, I am using a voice over which has a more correct and clear pronunciation than my pronunciation
my question is:  will this present a problem or a contradiction with udemy regulations ?

Best Regards

5 Replies

Hey @ZakariaBout859, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com for the dos and don'ts of the platform. The team will gladly clarify further. Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thankyou Dear Abbie for the information 

@Abbie wrote:

Hey @ZakariaBout859, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com for the dos and don'ts of the platform. The team will gladly clarify further. Smiley Happy

Hello Abbie,

I am just curious why this question can not be answered in the open forum?

Best regards

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @CourseCreator99, fair question!

Sometimes instructors may use computerized voices or voice-over software, which is not allowed in the platform. We ask that instructors contact our Policy team directly to provide more details about what they're planning, so they can get the correct guidance. The Policy team is best equipped to answer these questions.

I hope this helps clear things up! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Hi 

thank you for asking this Q

i want to ask you what did policy team told you about using another voice on your courses 

Kind regards  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors