confused about curriculum content

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused about curriculum content

I have uploaded all of my videos and resources but I'm unable to proceed as I'm told that I need to have content in each lecture - but I do.

Every single lecture has a video, all have a description and most have resources.

Has anyone had a similar experience or could guide me to complete my curriculum?

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeePenningt102 Happy Sunday! 😊

I’m sorry for any confusion. If you have not completed all the requirements for your course, then after you click Submit for Review, a new page will appear outlining any requirements that are not finished.

Follow the links shown there to add all of the remaining required items. Once you've completed the requirements, you can send the course to our Quality Review team.

If you still are confused about what is missing, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

You will be routed to the chatbot so you can provide a brief explanation of your request and you will see some options.

You might be able to choose "submit a ticket" and follow further instructions.

Best regards!

Hi Bessy

Thank you. I had a pdf resource as a stand alone and it needed to sit under a specific lecture. Seems like it didn't count as content.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeePenningt102 I see 🙂

Thank you for letting me know! 

Best of success!!! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!