Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help about my first course

Go to solution

hi i need some help about the requirements.for the course to be published like

voice and video quality

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello @Marwakhfagy986. What precisely do you want to know? Audio and video quality have to be above average so you can get accepted on Udemy. Most microphones and smartphones today are offering this possibility. What hardware do you currently have right now? For any specific kind of help, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Hello @Marwakhfagy986. What precisely do you want to know? Audio and video quality have to be above average so you can get accepted on Udemy. Most microphones and smartphones today are offering this possibility. What hardware do you currently have right now? For any specific kind of help, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

Go to solution

hi filip is tablet is enough?!

@FilipK wrote:

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Marwakhfagy986 Welcome to the community! This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

thanks alot

Go to solution

Hi @Marwakhfagy986 

let me know what equipments are you using currently 

and even if it’s a tab it is really good 

KS

Go to solution

Hi There,

I have a number of courses published and seem to be doing OK. My first course was a case of trial and error using all kinds of methods to obtain a decent quality.

There is nothing wrong with buying a decent mike and camera, but what I use, is the webcam on my laptop and desktop with the built in mike.

I must emphasize that the computer must be of decent quality. I use Dell. 

When I record, I have a plastic box sitting on a desk surrounded in a multilayered blanket. My laptop is in the box. This cuts down on echo quite a bit. 

When recording is completed, it needs to be edited. For this, I use NCH software. Not free but not that expensive. 

NCH Wavepad for sound editing. This really cleans up the sound.

NCH Videopad for video editing. Very user friendly. You can get rid of all the unwanted bits that crept in there with out you realizing it.

NCH Videocapture for video recording.

You have to be patient. First take does not always work. You might do a good recording, but when you play it back, you hear a car going past your house, or the neighbor's dog decides to bark. Goes with the territory.

I've been with Udemy about 3 years now and I must say that I am achieving an income, not quite enough to be self sufficient but getting there. 

I wish you well, and just persevere

Go to solution

many thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors