help for a beginner

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help for a beginner

hey guys! I need some help quickly!

It's my first course on the platform and I have some questions. I have already sent the tax documentation for analysis, but the notice that I need to send it is still there. this is normal?

another question... some students cannot make the payment. Is there any card or value, I don't know, that makes payments impossible? (I'm from Brazil)

I think that's it for now... thank you for helping!

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ParaMaqui2017, welcome to the community, and congratulations on publishing your first course!

I'd recommend contacting our Instructor Support team here so they can confirm that the Tax team has received your form and make sure no additional steps are required from you. 

I'm sorry to hear that some of your students are facing issues trying to complete the payment, you can refer them to this article: Troubleshooting Failed Payments. If the issue persists, please ask them to contact the Student Support team via this link and they'll be more than happy to provide personalized assistance.

I hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors