Go to solution

Hi,

Could we upload power point slides in our course content list

Rabiya Khan Niazi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 Replies

Go to solution

Dear Carsten, 

I now know why you are in the leader board for top liked Authors. You are answers are precise and helpful. Thank you for pointing this out. 

Go to solution

Yes you can

I transferred my ppt files to video and uploaded. 

You may transfer to PDF also and publish 

Kamel 

Go to solution

i also transferred ppt file into video but i could not be able to upload that!

Rabiya Khan Niazi

Go to solution

Dear Rabiya,

I think Udemy Community Managers cherry-pick the most helpful and resourceful people among the community to give them the community champion status, the purple star and badge. 

There are no hard and fast rule that I can find to get the community champion. But here are my thoughts.

1. Get all those other badges by getting likes, starting topics and replying to peoples query. There is clarity on how to get them, so get them first. 

2. I also find almost all the community champions are also published authors on Udemy. So get your content out on Udemy. 

3. These guys are also super consistently active on the community, most of them post every single day. So be active. 

4. While doing all of those above, try to be in spotlight section "Top Liked Authors".  So that the community managers will realize, oh there is this person we should consider while preparing the next set of community champions list. 

Here is a post on Community Champions which might be helpful to know more about each Champions. 

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Welcome-Introductions/Meet-our-Community-Champions/m-p/19573#M1558

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Export as PDF?

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

Hi

Mr Thor really pleaed to see your champions badge?

could you  guide me how i can earn champion badge as there are only 27 person who earned it?

Rabiya Khan Niazi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors