cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

keywords for insight search

Go to solution

I am having difficulty choosing the right keywords for the Udemy Insights tool.

I received enthusiastic family feedback on a video remembrance series I put together. Based on that, I suspect there is a niche market among non-technical genealogists, hospice, retirement arts / crafts, video tributes and hobby folks that would appreciate a course on developing the basic skills and strategies to produce their own such videos.

I've tried a number of Insight searches for this niche, but the only "hits" so far used keywords "genealogy" and (in a separate search of course) "video".

Either the market is not as robust as I envision, or I am not using appropriate keywords.

Are there some better keywords or strategies to establish the appropriate market?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Sounds like you are going make a fabulous course in a niche and own it @Anonymous . Have you had a look further to google adwords. I understand where you are coming from - there we no keywords at all what I teach (shamanism) for my first few years here. However diligence and a ton of work paid of and there now are. Think laterally - are there are courses on writing your own funeral service or anything to do with death, dying, rememberance, eg why not extend it to pets - making a remeberence vid for Fido. People love their pets and often grieve and miss them more than people. Then you can search on what animal related courses are here for a secondary keyword searchs. Just a thought!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Sounds like you are going make a fabulous course in a niche and own it @Anonymous . Have you had a look further to google adwords. I understand where you are coming from - there we no keywords at all what I teach (shamanism) for my first few years here. However diligence and a ton of work paid of and there now are. Think laterally - are there are courses on writing your own funeral service or anything to do with death, dying, rememberance, eg why not extend it to pets - making a remeberence vid for Fido. People love their pets and often grieve and miss them more than people. Then you can search on what animal related courses are here for a secondary keyword searchs. Just a thought!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I had considered Google. But your other suggestions are exactly what I needed. No wonder Udemy considers you Community Champion. Thank you so much for your insightful response.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!