math formulas on quizzes?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

math formulas on quizzes?

Go to solution

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to add a math formula to a quiz but I don't know how to do that. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @EscapeVelocityLabs 

This is not possible at this time. As a workaround, we recommend adding these as images.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @EscapeVelocityLabs 

This is not possible at this time. As a workaround, we recommend adding these as images.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

@MariaG Image insertion isn't working on the entire platform, including: Content > Article > Insert Image.

I've reported the overall issue here: 

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Course-Management/IMAGES-Won-t-post-anywhere/m-p/72240#M10354

Go to solution

Bummer :/.

Do you know if it's in their roadmap? Latex or other kind.

Go to solution

The ol' Map o' Mystery!

Quoted from support:

'Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry for the trouble. 

This issue has been reported and our team is looking for a solution, in the meantime, you can upload the picture through google drive and share the link in the Q&A, we understand this is not the best way out, this is only a workaround while our team fixes this behavior./

More information on how to do it can be found here https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-share-files-on-google-drive

Go to solution

Hello @DanielEvans 

Can you please convey me if LaTeX typing is supported in Quizzes? It is really helpful if it supports as it becomes easier to render mathematical equations. My course requires them.

Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors