review and submit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

review and submit

Go to solution

I had submitted my course yesterday for review by mail but still review n submit opt is present what you i do 

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rabia_Khan1 due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the responses from our team have been delayed and it's taking around 7 days to receive a reply from the team, please don't worry once your request is next you'll be hearing from the team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thank u i got replied for varification video with written statement so i had been uploaded that lets see what will be happen.

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rabia_Khan1 due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the responses from our team have been delayed and it's taking around 7 days to receive a reply from the team, please don't worry once your request is next you'll be hearing from the team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank u i got replied for varification video with written statement so i had been uploaded that lets see what will be happen.

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors