unpublished lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unpublished lecture

Go to solution

Hi guys 

I have 4 vidos that are saying htey are unpublished. i have published 6 vidioes sucsedully, ive tried deleating them and rea installing them mutable time, but its still saying unpublished, hope you can help. exsiting to get this out to the world. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I think you are facing the same problem as I faced. when I asked a question about the same no one was there to answer but don't worry I think I might know the answer. 

I think your duration for course gone above 2 hours and as per new policies FREE courses must be under 2 hours of video content. if your course is not complete then set a price for the course in the Pricing tab then you will able to upload the lecture and it will not show as unpublished.

hope I helped you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

I think you are facing the same problem as I faced. when I asked a question about the same no one was there to answer but don't worry I think I might know the answer. 

I think your duration for course gone above 2 hours and as per new policies FREE courses must be under 2 hours of video content. if your course is not complete then set a price for the course in the Pricing tab then you will able to upload the lecture and it will not show as unpublished.

hope I helped you.

Go to solution

OMG that worked, thank you so much, i strugesl with that for days 

@Surajjadhav7375 wrote:

hope I helped you.

Go to solution

Anytime brother

Go to solution

Yes this solved my problem, thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!