unpublished lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unpublished lecture

Go to solution

Hi guys 

I have 4 vidos that are saying htey are unpublished. i have published 6 vidioes sucsedully, ive tried deleating them and rea installing them mutable time, but its still saying unpublished, hope you can help. exsiting to get this out to the world. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I think you are facing the same problem as I faced. when I asked a question about the same no one was there to answer but don't worry I think I might know the answer. 

I think your duration for course gone above 2 hours and as per new policies FREE courses must be under 2 hours of video content. if your course is not complete then set a price for the course in the Pricing tab then you will able to upload the lecture and it will not show as unpublished.

hope I helped you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

I think you are facing the same problem as I faced. when I asked a question about the same no one was there to answer but don't worry I think I might know the answer. 

I think your duration for course gone above 2 hours and as per new policies FREE courses must be under 2 hours of video content. if your course is not complete then set a price for the course in the Pricing tab then you will able to upload the lecture and it will not show as unpublished.

hope I helped you.

Go to solution

OMG that worked, thank you so much, i strugesl with that for days 

@Surajjadhav7375 wrote:

hope I helped you.

Go to solution

Anytime brother

Go to solution

Yes this solved my problem, thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors