upload a video, but I can't see the video on site

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload a video, but I can't see the video on site

Go to solution

I made a video. I loaded on udemy. I get the message: "Upload Complete", but then I can't see the uploaded file on udemy. What happens? Is the file being checked by udemy? I chose not to make the uploaded file public. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @matematica , if you uploaded a promo video, this may take a bit to process and you will then receive a notification letting you it's ready. However, if you are referring to course content, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you look into this!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @matematica , if you uploaded a promo video, this may take a bit to process and you will then receive a notification letting you it's ready. However, if you are referring to course content, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you look into this!

Go to solution

Hi!

@MariaG wrote:

Thank you Maria! It's about a course content. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!