All in one place

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All in one place

Hello,

I'm very new. I've been trying to collect the information that I need to create my first course. I've watch a few courses about creating courses on Udemy but I still feel like I'm probably missing a lot. There is so much information on the site that it's to much! Is there a PDF or collection of PDFs that has all the information in one place? Like a big book. Or maybe a major collection of links and once you've finished them you know that you have all that you need to know.

Thanks for any help.

Is there a PDF or collection of PDFs that contain 

3 Replies

I would highly recommend you watch a paid course on Udemy course creation from the likes of Phil Ebiner or Frank Kane if you're still struggling after watching the free Udemy course. They are top-selling instructors on Udemy, so they can provide excellent advice and guidance in their courses; that's what I'd do if I was just starting out in 2023.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dCipollo Welcome to the community. How exciting to have you here!😊

First, I'd encourage you to take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. 

Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

Please let us know if you have more specific questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

That really helps. Thanks to you both.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors