Become a Community Champion and help shape your community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Become a Community Champion and help shape your community!

Hey everyone! We’re expanding the Community Champions program to be bigger than ever. We’re looking for 10-15 new instructors to join our current group of Champions.

Community Champions serve as advocates for the community, harness their expertise to help other instructors, and work closely with Udemy to improve the community. For example, our current Community Champions helped us define our community values and update our self-promotion .... They also get early access to Udemy news and announcements, a custom badge on the community, and more.

This is an awesome opportunity to help shape the future of our instructor community (and Udemy as a whole)! If you’re interested in becoming a Community Champion, apply here.

Applications will close on Friday, March 29.

7 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

giphy-1.gif

*Brains behind Jason Dion*
FrankKane
Community Champion

@Hypnodan should totally do this. Join us...

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

I concur. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Done!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it too late to apply?

Go for it @Anonymous! I've extended the deadline to Friday to give folks a couple more days to complete their applications.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic.

I am too new to be selected but I woudl like to go through the process anyway.

Many thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.