Cricket Information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricket Information

Go to solution

As I am New and Hope, I choose the Right Field to showcase my Content .

Happy to start A New Journey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Dj_24,

Welcome to the community! We're happy that you decided to start your journey teaching on Udemy 🙂If you'd like to learn more about the platform, I recommend reading the below articles:

Taking some time to really think about your course topic will increase your chances of success on Udemy. You can use the Marketplace Insights tool, which is a tool specific to the Udemy marketplace to help you refine your topic and explore marketplace demand and trends. 

Here are some additional resources to help you select your course topic: 

Let us know if you need help with anything. Good luck! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Dj_24,

Welcome to the community! We're happy that you decided to start your journey teaching on Udemy 🙂If you'd like to learn more about the platform, I recommend reading the below articles:

Taking some time to really think about your course topic will increase your chances of success on Udemy. You can use the Marketplace Insights tool, which is a tool specific to the Udemy marketplace to help you refine your topic and explore marketplace demand and trends. 

Here are some additional resources to help you select your course topic: 

Let us know if you need help with anything. Good luck! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors