Do you know!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know!

Go to solution

Things you may not know about Android Operating System (AOS).

1. Do you know that Android Operating System was developed by Android Inc. in 2004 and backed by Google?

Later, Google bought it in 2005 at the price of $50 million.

2. Do you know that Android was originally developed as a platform for digital cameras?

But the makers later changed their focus to smartphones because they saw its potential.

3. Do you know that Google launched the Android operating system in November 2007 which is a Linux-based software system?

4. Do you know that the first smartphone to ever run on the Android operating system is HTC Dream or T-Mobile G1?

This mobile phone was released in the year 2008.

5. Do you know that a human with a robot appearance is the meaning of the word Android?

6. Do you know that Android refers to a male robot while Gynoid is a female-looking robot?

7. Do you know that the full meaning of Android is Andy Rubin who is the co-creator of Android, it was the name given to him at Apple company (producers of the iPhone) before he joined Google, for his obsession and love for robots.

8. Do you know that Android OS has attained over 2 billion activities on devices like smartphones and tablets?

9. Do you know that Except for Android 1.0 and 1.1, all the other Android versions are named after edible snacks like jelly bean, ice cream sandwich, honeycomb, etc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

We learn everyday.

I think you should use "Do" in asking

question when you are trying to find out

about some information you don't know,

while "Did" serves better when you

are asking question about a fact

that you already know is a fact.

And again, just saying, I don't know if this

post is meant for this community

or for your potential students community.

(MDN)
Oracle DBA, APEX Developer & Intructor/Freelancer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

We learn everyday.

I think you should use "Do" in asking

question when you are trying to find out

about some information you don't know,

while "Did" serves better when you

are asking question about a fact

that you already know is a fact.

And again, just saying, I don't know if this

post is meant for this community

or for your potential students community.

(MDN)
Oracle DBA, APEX Developer & Intructor/Freelancer.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.