Economics

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Economics

Go to solution

Hello friends, I am new to this platform i am starting mcq for you all in my course on economic,finance and management.I will try my best to provide you all the facilities important

Trusting builds the bond

Lets start with it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Nikita136 Welcome to the community, we are confident that you will do your best in your finance course! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

You can start creating your course via this link

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

Best of luck!

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @Nikita136 Welcome to the community, we are confident that you will do your best in your finance course! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

You can start creating your course via this link

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

Best of luck!

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.