First timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First timer

Go to solution

Hello everyone, it's a real pleasure to connect to all of you. I am Robin, based in Madrid. I advice technology startups on the hardware and contract manufacturing end and teach stem education for bachelor courses here. Very recently I have started converting my work into digital content, small and concise video modules. I am happy to join this community and look forward to learning from you all, I must say I'm a noob to this.

Also, if you can spare some time, I am very much looking forward to receiving your very valuable feedback on my first course, so if you  by can stop by and check out my course "the 3D printer hardware guide" I would be very thankful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Johnrobin7, welcome to the community! Be sure to use our feedback thread for the month here to upload your content so that your fellow members can share their thoughts. Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @Johnrobin7, welcome to the community! Be sure to use our feedback thread for the month here to upload your content so that your fellow members can share their thoughts. Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.