Frustrations with Udemy support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrations with Udemy support

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can show me where to reach support for a live chat / contact number? I have been stuck in some bizarre cycle waiting for my verification to be completed and next steps on sending my course in for review. I got an email ages ago stating my verification was approved (I had to submit the vide etc) and to let them know when I was ready to publish. I immediately responded sayin "I'm ready - please tell me how to proceed" as I still get the same 'verification by video needed' instruction when I submit for review.

All I get back from the Trust team is the same request over and over - but I've done everything they asked AND got an email to say "all good". I really need to contact someone in support who can have a real-life discussion with me to understand what it is exactly that's holding this up as constantly sending in same stuff over and over isn't getting me anywehere near to earning!

HELP 🙂 PLEASE 🙂

Thanks!

Tamara

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TribeWithin You can reach out to the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide you more information about your account. Also, you can then go to our support center here: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us to chat with the team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors