Hello Instructors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Instructors

Hello Instructors! My name is Miheeka Bhasin and my course got published today only- Learn English Grammar the Easy way with Miheeka Bhasin. I sincerely hope that the journey ahead in enriching and educating. Also, I am a teenager of 16 years, so I believe it would be really nice to speak to all the instructors who have years of experience and learn from them:) I would request you all, if you believe you know someone who might benefit from my course or know any lovely tiny tots building up their base in English, pls do request them to buy my course as I'll really help them achieve their desired goals! And I'm sure the instructor community would surely help a new instructor like me. 

Regards

6 Replies
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Congratulations on launching your first course. It is inspiring to see you do so much at such a young age, I remember just playing video games at your age!

Wish you all the best.

Salil Dhawan

Thank you very much:) @Salil Dhawan 

Regards

Congratulations, it is good to see young people are using the platform to teach. Good start, keep going.

Thank you! @SAPBuddy 

Regards

Congratulations on getting your course published! I am new here, working towards my first course.

Good Luck for your course! @Creativemuslimah.06 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.