Hello Light Beings finally happy to be here...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Light Beings finally happy to be here...

Go to solution

Hi dears,

How are you all?

Glad to be the part of wonderful Angels making some change in people's life:)

I am so happy to introduce myself as Mumtaz The Serving soul & founder of Healing Heaven Global conducting very powerful effective intensive spiritual healing workshops since 2010 after many messages from the light world about my purpose of life towards humanity. But never did anything online its all personal workshops. But due to the epidemic season had to start online so just started the very first course on Divine Empowerment Program with powerful yet very simple basic divine techniques to transform life for happy and positive lifestyle.

As of now sincerely we are  praying for the people suffering with the Corona virus and may god bless everyone with the healing light energy and give them the strength to face this unavoidable period of life. 

Glad to share links for more information about Healing Heaven Global & Me:)

Best Luck with unlimited wisdom from the Divine:)

Be blessed always with lots of light and love from the higher dimensions:)

Mumtaz The Serving Soul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mumtaz-HHG Congratulations on publishing your course! Can you please edit your post to remove the website and Youtube link? (click "options" then select "edit message")? We don't allow self-promotion (course links included), but you can share a video in the community directly which you've already done.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mumtaz-HHG Congratulations on publishing your course! Can you please edit your post to remove the website and Youtube link? (click "options" then select "edit message")? We don't allow self-promotion (course links included), but you can share a video in the community directly which you've already done.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.