Hi!,How to delete the messages that on direct messages after read

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi!,How to delete the messages that on direct messages after read

Hello every one i am finally like to face myself to earn for my life through this platform with my knowledge.Meanwhile when i am join in 2021 here at Udemy I was very frustrated through some traumas but after taking others courses to motivate myself is really really helpful for for my transformation now i like to post new courses in one or two months at fall season , i hope everyone get along well.

By the way come to the subject here in the discussion ,

I am like to remove some messages that no longer needed but it seems the option delete message is not available in direct messages ,and also some of them were automated even though i try to interact some of them it is no use,so help to remove the messages,even though there is a option for mark as read but i need the option delete which seems comfortable for me,and it is really handy for to organise the right messages,thank you.

2 Replies

When I have a problem like removing DM, I call a tech or Geek Squad they can help you.

No mam that's not my problem,The problem I facing was very frustrating I am almost has a 800+ private messages those are still from 2021 I can't even delete the old messages which I don't want but there is no delete option in the message section it's like a having finger without arm

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors