Hi all im stephen .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all im stephen .

Go to solution

Im new here.  I enjoy helping people via education and life experiences.  Im just working on my first course .and im wondering what type of courses I should create that you would enjoy .I have worked as a mechanic a grade. Real estate agent   . have qualifications in business administration 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey Stephen, Did you figure out what you want to teach?  I am in Canada and the real estate market  is insane here.    A quick course on what to look for when buying a house or something to help people navigate this insane time may be an option.  Offers with conditions on them aren't even being looked at.  So how can a potential buyer make sure they are checking all the right things before they make the offer?  I also found the experience of being a first time home buyer was stressful.  There was a bunch of things I didn't know to look for.   

Also renovations.   As I renovate my house, I always think about resale.  Not necessarily will I get my money back, but will this take away from the pool of potential buyers.  As an example, I am just about to build a brick oven and smoker in my backyard.   We are spending so much time making sure we plan it with as much versatility so the next owners of the house are not stuck with what we wanted and only works for us.  Or should I say, we are not stuck with the house because no one wil buy it because of what we have done to it.  

Just some ideas from a fellow newbie.   🙂  Good luck. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey Stephen, Did you figure out what you want to teach?  I am in Canada and the real estate market  is insane here.    A quick course on what to look for when buying a house or something to help people navigate this insane time may be an option.  Offers with conditions on them aren't even being looked at.  So how can a potential buyer make sure they are checking all the right things before they make the offer?  I also found the experience of being a first time home buyer was stressful.  There was a bunch of things I didn't know to look for.   

Also renovations.   As I renovate my house, I always think about resale.  Not necessarily will I get my money back, but will this take away from the pool of potential buyers.  As an example, I am just about to build a brick oven and smoker in my backyard.   We are spending so much time making sure we plan it with as much versatility so the next owners of the house are not stuck with what we wanted and only works for us.  Or should I say, we are not stuck with the house because no one wil buy it because of what we have done to it.  

Just some ideas from a fellow newbie.   🙂  Good luck. 

Go to solution

Many thanks that's a great idea . I do appreciate your reply indeed 

Kind regards 

Stephen 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.