How to add auto subtitles on course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add auto subtitles on course

I have uploaded my course on Udemy my course language is English I want to auto-generate subtitles for more languages ​​as you see in the picture can you help me?

I have seen many courses that all have auto-generator captions but I don't understand how it is done can any of you help me

nvcbg.png

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @msufyanaliThanks for asking! The screenshot you sent was part of an experiment that was used a long time ago and is no longer in use.  At this time, our system can only generate captions in English, Spanish, and Portuguese for courses taught in the respective languages. For example, if a course is taught in English, only English auto-generated captions can be added to it, not Spanish or Portuguese captions. For more information on the auto-generated subtitles program, please review this support article.

We do however have a captions tool, which you can use to create and upload captions in different languages, you also have the option to download the English captions from your course, have them translated, and then upload it back to your course. Adding captions to your video lectures is a great way of increasing student engagement and accessibility for your courses. You can learn how to do this here.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors