I am confused about what type of introduction I need for my course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am confused about what type of introduction I need for my course.

Go to solution

Does it have to be a talking head, or can it just be a simple PowerPoint with information.  I am not sure what is required for this?  Can you please help with this.  Thanks so very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @LisaRonenet775 

Happy to help! You can use whatever suits you best as long as you have a video with audio on all your lectures, your course needs at least 5 lectures and a minimum of 30 minutes of video and audio in total. With that said, you can use a PPT and audio, you can use a video of yourself or you can use a PPT and a taking head on the side. You can choose whatever format suits you best.

Hope this helped. Let us know if you have any further questions. 

kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @LisaRonenet775 👋 

I believe the best practice and consensus on this forum is to record a brief personal introduction to connect with your learners.

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @LisaRonenet775 

Happy to help! You can use whatever suits you best as long as you have a video with audio on all your lectures, your course needs at least 5 lectures and a minimum of 30 minutes of video and audio in total. With that said, you can use a PPT and audio, you can use a video of yourself or you can use a PPT and a taking head on the side. You can choose whatever format suits you best.

Hope this helped. Let us know if you have any further questions. 

kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Go to solution

Thank you very much!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors