I’m new here

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m new here

Hey Udemy instructors, I’m new here excited to help coach, train and teach students around the world. My wife and I are coming from YouTube and we have a strong passion to help Singles who desire marriage properly prepare, leadership training and development, along with starting and growing your ministry and/business. We just want to thank all of you instructors on here pouring out your heart and wisdom for all to learn from you. Keep on moving forward, and thank you for not giving up because many need your voice.

however, most important we just want to say hello and thank you for creating

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Malachi

Welcome to the community and congratulations on publishing your first course on Udemy 😊

I'll like to recommend you a webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing. This should help you with your sales activities moving forward 🙌

ps. Unfortunately, I had to remove the link to your course as promoting courses is against our community guidelines 

Please let us know if you have additional questions! The community is there for you 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.