I need a little help from the community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a little help from the community

Hi all,

My name is Tara Khanom. I live in the UK. I have few courses on Udemy. I barely get anything from the course sale. I think I have completed the tax form incorrectly. I used to get $3.50 from each sale. Recently i completed the tax form and getting $1.40from each sale. Is there an UK based teacher who can help me with this? 

I thank you in advance. 

Tara

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TaraKhanom589, sorry to hear you're seeing a considerable difference in your revenue since filling out your tax form. I recommend reaching out to the Instructor Support team so they can help you better understand this, as, besides taxes, transaction fees and the price of your course in different regions can also be factors. It's important to take a closer look at your Revenue Report and earning details (example on the screenshot below): 

Transaction_details.png

Since Udemy is unable to provide tax advice, I also recommend that you consult with a tax advisor to ensure you’re using the right form. More information can be read in the articles below: 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.