Introducing 2 Years of Work to the Udemy Community - Preppally

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing 2 Years of Work to the Udemy Community - Preppally

Hello all!

You are most likely new as myself and while I didn't get anything out of Udemy yet - I can already tell you the journey of creating a course and especially finding students is amazing.

2 years ago I launched Preppally - a career guidance platform for young professionals (0 - 12 years of experience) to help them land a commercial job at big tech companies based on my experience hiring and working at Google and Pinterest.

After having more than 2K students on my own website and 6K newsletter followers, I decide to offer my program on Udemy. Why? I don't have the technology anymore (+ time to build new one) to support my students and my initial goal was to make career guidance affordable. 

This is still my goal today, but dynamic pricing is a pain on your own website making it difficult for many users to afford the program. The solution: scale and software that supports thousands of people, 

I am super excited that the Preppally 'Galaxy Program' rebranded to Master the Sales & Marketing Interviews at Big Tech (FAANG) on Udemy will go live in the upcoming days (pending review).

The TL;DR is - if I made it * quote * work * quote * without the Udemy community I am sure you will do great things being part of it and its reach!

Good luck you all!

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jay De Koninck

Welcome to the community!😊

Thank you so much for sharing your teaching story, and we are happy to have you as a new member in our instructor community. I'm sure you will find many helpful resources here, and in case you have a particular question, please do not hesitate to start a conversation.

About Udemy pricing: Students see course prices based on Udemy's price matrix, which is correlated with the region they're located. The matrix is updated periodically to incorporate both exchange rate fluctuations and market-specific purchasing patterns. For a complete list of the currencies Udemy supports, please check out this article. For more information on pricing your course, please click here.

(It looks as if your course was published within the last days. Congratulations!)

We wish you a lot of fun and success on Udemy!🍀

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors