Introducing myself to my respected audience:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself to my respected audience:

I would like to write a brief note regarding my brief introduction, educational background and experience. So, that you could know about me in the very beginning and then I'll be talking about myself in a detailed video by the will of the Almighty. 

My name:

I am Farzan Khan from Pakistan, a highly motivated and dedicated professional with a passion for teaching English, Al-Quran and Islamic Studies. With about eleven years of experience and a strong educational background in English. I possess a unique combination of skills and expertise that enable me to drive success in fast-paced and dynamic environments.

As a teacher and being an innovative problem solver, I have outstanding teaching and class controlling qualities, and I thrive in roles that require strategic thinking, effective communication, and a collaborative mindset. My expertise includes my teaching experience, English and Urdu languages' trainer, content writer, essayist, poet and motivational speaker which I have applied to deliver exceptional results in the institutions I have worked in.

My Educational Background:

I have a strong educational foundation, with a masters Degree in English in the field of linguistics and literature from University of Science and Technology some years back. During my time at the University I had the opportunity to:

- Develop a solid understanding of literature.

- Explore my writing skills.

- Work on various projects, including soeech writing and delivering, class management and more 

Additionally, I have also:

- Appeared in the commission of Pakistan Army as a captain lecturer that I qualified.

- Appeared in the biggest examination of Pakistan named as Civil Superior Services (CSS) a couple of years back.

- Language proficiency training and got a certificate.

My education has provided me with a robust foundation in key skills of my English, Teaching, etc which I have been able to apply in my professional roles and continue to build upon.

My experience:

Throughout my eleven years of experience in the field of education, I have developed a strong background in areas mentioned above. My professional journey has taken me through various roles, including teaching, heading an institution, computer operator, vice principal where I have made significant contributions to uplift the intuitions I worked in.

In my current role at The University of Texas as well a visiting professor in the London University where I have been responsible for teaching English, working on the students' language skills, heading the English department UoT, and controlling the student affairs. I am proud of my abilities.

I am excited to leverage my skills and experience to make a meaningful impact in my next role. 

My goals in future:

I want to deliver my knowledge to the world to bring about an educational revolution.

Therefore, I am excited to connect with like-minded professionals and explore opportunities that align with my values and goals. Let's connect and see how we can drive success together!

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FarzanKhan1018 

Welcome to the community. How exciting to have you here! 

First, I'd encourage you to take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

We have a lot of great content to help you create awesome courses. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Please, let us know if you have more specific questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

Hello Kynect@FarzanKhan1018,

Your introduction is quite comprehensive and showcases a strong profile with diverse experiences and skills. Here are a few suggestions to enhance your introduction:

While it’s important to provide a detailed background, consider streamlining your introduction to focus on the most impactful aspects of your experience and goals. This will make it easier for your audience to remember the key points about your professional journey.
Highlight Achievements: You’ve mentioned various roles and responsibilities. It would be beneficial to highlight specific achievements or outcomes from these experiences that demonstrate your impact and expertise.
You’ve expressed a desire to contribute to an educational revolution. Elaborate on how you plan to achieve this and the methods or initiatives you intend to pursue.
End your introduction with a clear call to action, inviting your audience to engage with you, whether it’s for collaboration, discussion, or networking opportunities.
Ensure to proofread your introduction for any typographical errors. For instance, “soeech” should be corrected to “speech”.
Share a personal anecdote or story that gives insight into who you are beyond your professional life. This can help create a more personal connection with your audience.
Here’s a revised version of your introduction, incorporating some of these suggestions.

Hello, I'm Farzan Khan from Pakistan, an impassioned educator in English, Al-Quran, and Islamic Studies with over a decade of enriching experience. My journey has been marked by a Master's Degree in English and a vibrant career that spans teaching, content creation, and leadership roles.

**Key Achievements**:
- Spearheaded innovative teaching methodologies at The University of Texas and London University.
- Successfully led the English department at UoT, enhancing student language proficiency.
- Honored to serve as a captain lecturer in the Pakistan Army, shaping future leaders.

**My Vision**:
I am on a mission to ignite an educational revolution, leveraging my expertise to foster global knowledge exchange. I am eager to collaborate with professionals who share my zeal for transformative education.

Let's connect and craft a brighter future together!

This version aims to be more concise while still conveying the essence of your professional narrative and aspirations.

Best Regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors