Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Go to solution

Hello, My Name is Manoj. I have been working in IT industry since last 15 years. I am currently working as a freelancer. I have working in various company in various project. I have knowledge about the computer hardware, software, networking, IT Coordinator, MIS and centralized support also know about back end for data storage. In my working life working with Team Lenovo as a Hardware Technician,  Project COA under Indian Railway as a Network support of team HP, Working with Reliance Infrastructure Limited as a System Administrator , and also working with Skill Development Project IT Coordinator in West Bengal Govt Project “UTKARSH BANGLA”.

In my previous experience, My job role involved Planning, implement , installation , maintain ace, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, implementation and maintenance , remote support , Daily Report, Weekly Report and MIS of several hardware device software applications and networking devices. Also meeting arrange in Video conference system. .My previous job role also included Interaction with the management team, and associates to facilitate smooth communication to understand and analyze the project.

My topic is computer please give your suggestion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello Manoj,

It's really good you have knowledge in multiple IT Domain.

Now check the Udemy Marketplace with the keyword like skills you have system administrator, Helpdesk support, etc and prepare a course where getting high demand and less competition and good average revenue details and "🔥 This topic is a great opportunity!"

Definitely, you'll start teaching and get recognized by global students with earning.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hello Manoj,

It's really good you have knowledge in multiple IT Domain.

Now check the Udemy Marketplace with the keyword like skills you have system administrator, Helpdesk support, etc and prepare a course where getting high demand and less competition and good average revenue details and "🔥 This topic is a great opportunity!"

Definitely, you'll start teaching and get recognized by global students with earning.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.