Launching my new career

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching my new career

I recently lost my high flying job and fell into a state of depression until I discovered Udemy. I always loved learning and teaching, but never had the confidence to teach in front of a large audience. I believe a platform like Udemy is providing me with the opportunity to share the knowledge I gained over more than 2 decades in the industry while also having the opportunity the make a living from it.

I am really looking forward to this new adventure and hope to engage with peers in this community.

I am experienced in IT Service Management, IT governance, and IT in general.  I am passionate about technology and love to learn new technologies and teach it.

Always learning.

Arno

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ArnoEsterhuizen 

Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here. ‌‌I am sorry to hear about you losing your job but super happy to see that Udemy is helping you out in your new journey! 

Feel free to share how your experience has been so far and let us know if you need any help in your course creation process! ‌‌

Leonor Collor
Udemy Community team

Thanks for the Welcome! Feels nice to be part of the community. I did not loose my job. I am following my passion as an artist to teach art.

Aruna Mettler

That's great I wish you wonderful journey through out your recent career path!

BINTU
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors