Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's welcome our new members! [December 2023]

EN-Welcome (1).png

Hello 😊,

We're delighted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members who joined us in the Instructor Community in December. 

Let's take a moment to welcome 👏

@AityeNaem892, @AbiasJeanMa305, @AlcanneHout736, @Abdullah864, @AndrewBlom341, @ArthurFotler1610, @AshikS708, @Balakrishan441, @BlackMoore129, @CarlosAragones, @CarolinaPor480, @ChelseaKVela, @Clara14, @chenjonathan86, @ClementAlexandre, @BudiSetiant869, @ChristinaBe783, @DarklinXD422, @DeepakNamde0, @CoreyGrayCoaching, @EBHealthCoach, @DrAdityBhushan, @Eliana, @EmmanuelAgn665, @Fab, @Bamise_Alabi, @DimitriosPl160, @HarrySa334, @HassanAli708, @HelenGloria132, @IboziTrading, @IrisLau246, @InnozantTec478, @Dayztrader, @Jnprogrammer, @CognitSyste456, @JuanAbelaira, @juanchoDevopsBrains, @KamelBousni237, @Kath@KeertiDabad679, @Krenchi01156, @KunlePeter407, @M4nS10r, @LydiaGraham279, @MarcJ578, @MarizaTroskie, @MarkChapman867, @MayankDewangan, @IrisRichard809, @MeAndMySignals, @JakaJuvan542, @MichaelaWoo353, @Miriam904, @MikaelSigur222, @NoshadYousu818, @MuhammadIsh971, @PhoenixRising, @PinarGenç177, @PritamDubey683, @RaiseDeBar112, @PritomPaul731, @Ramya677, @RashidIqbal370, @RoG, @RossVanDerH104, @SalvadorWan375, @SaurabhMahe522, @SeraphinaWi802, @ShaheerAhmad, @SathishJaya766, @Shaunak, @SugengAsiadi#01, @TajSingh658, @Dsdfsdfs784, @thefinancialeng, @Thiru, @TraceyBarro575, @TshirtsBuyr298, @westy007, @Yeeshu10, @ZaneleMkhatshwa, @YuliiaMukha534, @马东旭, @MarcoPerez, @StephenGooc903, @ShaluVermaindia, @BeaSantoro, @EdwardHardi190

Whether you're just getting started or you've been teaching online for years, this is a place where you can connect with others, share your experiences, and learn from each other. If you're new to the community, here are a few things you can do to get started:

• 👋 Introduce yourself: Write a post and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and your teaching experience.
  • 👉 Do you have questions for the other instructors or the Udemy team? Don't hesitate, and create a post!
  • 💡Check out our monthly themes: Every month, we share a calendar of discussions and resources around a specific theme to help you grow as an online instructor.
  •  Join our coffee chats: Every month, we host a virtual coffee chat where you can connect with other members and discuss a variety of topics related to online teaching. 

We're thrilled to have you join us, and we're excited to connect with you and support you on your journey on Udemy.

Cheers,

Udemy Community Team

10 Replies

thanks for the shout out. Just need to sign some students up now 🙂

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yayyyy, @westy007

Have you had a chance to explore our marketing resources yet? They can be very helpful with kick-starting your instructor journey.

Please keep us updated on how it goes 😊

Hello everyone!

I’m Juancho. I have a MS in telecommunications engineering and I’ve been working in the IT field for almost 15 years now. I have always worked corporate jobs until November last year, when I decided to explore independent work for a while and see if I can make a living out of it. So here I am teaching what I know on Udemy! So far it's been quite exciting and I’m learning a lot of new things and having a lot of fun.

On the personal side, I’m happily married and I am a proud  father of an amazing 6 years old child. I was born in Colombia, and I currently live in Spain, but I’ve lived in France and Germany for a while (I love learning foreign languages - I’m looking for a German speaking language partner by the way, so if you’re interested, let me know). 

How can we join the coffee chats? I would really like to meet some fellow instructors.

Cheers!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hallo @juanchoDevopsBrains,

wie geht es dir?😊🇩🇪 Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed your Udemy journey so far 😊

While there won't be a coffee chat in January, I encourage you to attend our AMA with our CMO, Genefa Murphy, on February 6th. You can sign up here.

Keep an eye out for details about the next coffee chat, which will be posted here in the community once the date is decided. Stay tuned!

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Welcome to all of you 

Thank you Marina, I was delighted to get your email. We are simply trying to help people around and plant as much as trees that we can do. We have just joined and hopefully we will fulfil our mission and make this earth better place. With help of Udemy.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CognitSyste456

Thank you for your lovely message, and welcome to Udemy! 

We are very happy to have you on board and looking forward to seeing you contribute to the community. 

We are always there for you and support you on your mission! 😊 

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome from your side and need best wishes from you all community to Grow on such a beautiful platform and keep teaching give the best to students.

Thanks once again 🙏

Thanks to all I would like to introduce you all that I have 16+ years experience of teaching computer Courses and have taught in Institutions, Colleges and online teaching also. I am a very good trouble shooter and can get solution to almost every query.

Thanks

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShaluVermaindia

Thank you for sharing your impressive background with us!

We're thrilled to have you join our community, and we look forward to seeing you in the community. Welcome aboard!🙌

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors