My First Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Course

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to express my profound gratitude to Isaac Rudansky, Evan Kimbrell, and Nik Sawmi. Their courses and guidance have been foundational in my journey from traditional marketing to digital marketing to helping both me and partners with creating social media strategies. Their willingness to share knowledge and insights has not only helped me but also helped me to help others throughout my career and has now given me the nerve post my first course.

Joining this community as an instructor is both an honor and an exciting new chapter for me. My professional path has taken me through the worlds of sales management, business ownership, and, most recently, mortgage advising. Each role has been a lesson in adaptation, learning, and growth.

I'm here not just to share my experiences but to learn from all of you. 

Thank you all  and I look forward to the journey ahead.

Best wishes,

Dwayne Kavanagh

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DwayneKavan856

Welcome to the community and congratulations on publishing your first course!🎉

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. If you're interested in diving deeper into online teaching or connecting with fellow instructors, you've come to the right place. Please feel free to check out discussions or initiate conversations if you have any specific questions 😊.

Additionally, we always enjoy hearing success stories, so please don't hesitate to keep us updated on your journey as an instructor.

We wish you the best of success on Udemy!🚀

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors