Re: January - Ask a Champion Thread!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: January - Ask a Champion Thread!

It was discovered that Udemy community forum thread lack edit link column, example, i made mistake as i wrote "editted instead of edited " and i have submitted the message before i discovered the err, as i want to amend it, there is no edit link column to click?
3 Replies

My profile photos hadnt been visible everr since?
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jesmion, when posting in the community, you should be able to edit any messages by clicking on the Options button at the top right side of your text. Once there, click on Edit Reply/Edit Message:

This will open a window that will allow you to edit your text, add/remove images, links, etc. 

In regards to your profile picture, editing your posts should not interfere with this setting. To add a profile picture, open your community profile and click on the top of your current image. 

I hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Okay! I will continue trying but for now, no such options visible in my device screens
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.