Review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review

Why is i taking too lone to review my course? any way i can directly contact udemy support

6 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ArwaHabib2408 

Happy to help! Please note that the review can take as long as 48 hours or more depending on the queue. I would ask you to contact the support team by clicking here and then by clicking on the black button "contact us" on the right of the page. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

But it was reviewed already and they only asked me to change the course thumbnail and when i did so, they didn’t approve yet, it’s been more thn three days

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ArwaHabib2408 

Thanks for the feedback. I would request you to contact the instructor support to ask them about your course here in the community we do not have access to the Quality Review System. It may be in the queue for re-evaluation. 

kindest regards,

Leonor

How may I contact them? 

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ArwaHabib2408 

Happy to help! You can contact the support team by clicking here and then by clicking on the black button "contact us" on the right of the page. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

i contacted udemy support and they reviewed the course within 24 hours

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors