Udemy Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Business

Hello!

I would like to get some observations about UB, both from the instructors who have many courses included in the program and those who don't.

In your view, what needs to happen for a course to be included quickly, because I see instructors launching courses and they come in quickly.

One of my courses was included about 6 months ago, and was launched in 2019. What can be done to get an older course selected?

Udemy has articles explaining how inclusion works, but in my opinion these articles explain almost nothing, I see them almost as an official text that won't explain much about it.

Leave your perceptions about the inclusion process at UB here, thank you.

2 Replies

Hello @SansaoSeara - I have 10 courses on UFB. The only thing I know for sure is that a course generally has to have a minimum of 25 ratings with an average of 4.4 or higher. Beyond that, I have no clue how Udemy determines when to add a course. What has helped me in the past is my students sending an email to Udemy asking them to add one if my courses. I'm pretty certain this is how two of my 10 courses have been added.

Even though I have 10 courses in the UFB platform, 60% of my total monthly incomes comes from the marketplace. 

Thank you @RandyMinder   I believe there is no way to know the exact processes and there is not much we can do to speed this up.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors