Unable to enter: What is primarily taught in your course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter: What is primarily taught in your course?

Go to solution

Hi folks and Happy New Year to you!

For some when I try to enter my main topic in the "What is primarily taught in your course?" space, nothing happens. My topic does not come up, nor does any other topic for that matter.

I've launched 3 other courses in the last 60 days and have not had this issue. I've emailed support a few times over the last week and have not received anything back.

Is this a known issue right now?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Yes. When you enter your category, if it does not show up, just press enter and it will manually add your category. Then you can save. That being said, Udemy Insights to make sure you're adding the correct search category based on search rankings.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Go to solution

I am also facing this issue from last 3-4 days? Any update Udemy team? It is stopping me to publish the practice set. Please look into this on priority basis.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Dayztrader and @AlokKumar778 Happy New Year!!! 🎉

I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused, our team is currently working to resolve this issue, and we are waiting for updates from them.

I appreciate your patience

Go to solution

May I know  ETA to fix this?

Go to solution

HI having issues  with adding what is primirally taught in my course . it seems it cannot be found when i search .have u guys fixed it???

Go to solution

me too facing same issue. 

Go to solution

Yes. When you enter your category, if it does not show up, just press enter and it will manually add your category. Then you can save. That being said, Udemy Insights to make sure you're adding the correct search category based on search rankings.

Go to solution

Please have the above issue resolved "what is primarily taught in your course" ?

I have been trying for 5 days now and seems not to be working. Nothing comes up when I add my course or any other cause

Go to solution

Hi @chenjonathan86 , I have now managed to figure it manually. Type and enter to your keyboard immediately.Do not give 2 seconds to hit your enter on your keyboard. Choose as many primarily taught in your course and hit enter

Go to solution

tq

Go to solution

@CorneliusNw851 yes you are right sir . By pressing Enter button at keyboard its working now. Thank you so very much you rocked sir.

Go to solution

Yes, It worked. Thanks

Go to solution

Okay , good to know.Thanks

Go to solution

facing same issue since last few days. Can Any one from Customer support please solve this issue. I think its a technical Glitch.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors