Welcome to the communnity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the communnity

Hiii i m Udit gupta. I m a Mba professional with having some knowledge of ms excel, ms word, ms PowerPoint, power query tool in advanced excel

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Monday @UditGupta1999

Welcome to the community 😊.  We are very happy to have you here! 

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, share stories and milestones, and get updated with Udemy's news. Our moderators will help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any questions you may have about the platform, so feel free to start posting and reading discussions!

Please click here to learn more about the community space. 

Feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. I'd suggest using the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

I hope this helps! 

Hello, 
I have swome write this you can read this. 

Udit Gupta! It's great to hear that you have an MBA background and possess knowledge in various Microsoft Office tools, especially in advanced Excel and Power Query. Proficiency in these tools can be valuable in various fields and industries.

With your skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, you can effectively handle data analysis, data manipulation, report creation, and presentations, which are essential tasks in many business roles.

As you continue to grow in your career, consider exploring additional skills and tools that complement your existing knowledge. For example, learning data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI can enhance your ability to present data insights effectively. 
Thanks for read this i hope my details good and helpful. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors