Who am i ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who am i ?

Hi 👋🏻 every one

I created a short video clip with the content: Who am I?

How can I present it on the page

Gratefully

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eng.MohammadAwwad

I hope you are doing well 😊

Are you interested in publishing a course on Udemy, or simply looking to share a video clip about yourself?

If it's the latter, I'm afraid that's not possible. However, you can incorporate this specific video about yourself into a course. Just ensure that your course meets the minimum requirements of

30 minutes of video content and 5 seperate lectures.

For more guidance on adding video content and lectures to a course, please click here.

I noticed that you're already enrolled in our free and official Udemy course about online course creation, which should provide you with helpful information as well. 

If you have additional questions, please let me know. We are always happy to help! 

Thanks for your answer

I'm at the beginning I have the course content available, but I need some time to arrange things, and I want to know all the necessary steps to upload the course to the platform and how to sell it
Now i see minimum requirements when i finish this step contact with you
Happy to learn more 
Gratefully for you 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors