Yeeaa, my first online course is out :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeeaa, my first online course is out :)

Hello to everyone! 🙂

I'm Žiga from Slovenia and this is my first post here. I've just published my first online course:

ENERGY POINTS FOR IMMUNITY/BALANCE/DOPING/PAIN/RELAXATION.

Well, I'm thrilled to join this community and share. It's great that we can all learn from each other.

So, let me raise my glass ...  to learning and getting better and better and better ... 🙂

Cheers! 🙂

4 Replies

Congratulations 🥳 and many more to go ..

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HolistAkadem How exciting that you published your first course on Udemy 🎉🎉

Marketing a course can be challenging, so, I though you may want to check one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

Welcome. and good luck in getting new students.

Thank you, Bessy and Gupta and Aruna and every one of you in this community.

We are all interconnected and that makes us so powerful. The success of anyone is a success of everyone. I wish you all the very best!

Being in the flow I've just written a story of inspiration (Studio U) - enjoy it!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors