Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
178592 instructors
136026discussions

Browse the community

All activity in Studio U

Start a conversation

How do you set up your camera settings?

Hey instructors!    Let's delve into another crucial aspect of online teaching: camera settings. Getting the right camera setup can make a world of difference in the quality of our videos, but sometimes figuring out the optimal settings can be a bit tricky.   So, I'm reaching out to all of you for s... View more

Share a picture of your setup with us!

Hey there everyone    We know you've been working hard to deliver top-notch lessons in the virtual world, and we're curious to see the magic behind the scenes.  That's why we're asking you to share a glimpse of your setup with us!   Whether you have a dedicated home office, a cozy corner in your li... View more

What is the most important tool in your AV setup?

Hey there!   As you continue your journey as an online instructor, there are many tools you will accumulate. With some tools, you may think “How did I ever get by without it?”.   We’d love to hear about those specific tools you couldn’t live without, so here’s our question:   What is the most import... View more

Reaper workflow/ audio post-production

Hello, I recently attended an audio/visual webinar about a week ago, where Reaper was recommended for audio work. I'm trying to grasp when and how to use it effectively. For instance, I typically record using Screenflow (while the speaker uses Camtasia, if I recall correctly). So, should I record bo... View more

Where do you put credits for images or music you use in a course, which require attribution?

I aasked this a few days ago and thought it was a simple question - apparently not. Got comments in Studio U that this is a legal question, then it was a copyright question - neither is correct. I did finally go to Trust& Safety who also had  difficulty understanding the question.Then finally after ... View more

On Udemy platform, I exist because Udemy exists…(My perception of Udemy)

I have been on Udemy since early 2021 and during the past three years plus, I have made 18 courses. I have not had an earning which I can boast of but yes, I have had a decent earning commensurate with my capabilities, time and efforts. Since the announcement and implementation of revenue share cut,... View more

Studio U
Studio U is a space for aspiring Udemy instructors to encourage one another and learn from published instructors.
Currently Online
118 currently online

Instructor Resources

Have a question about how to use or navigate Udemy’s platform? Check out these FAQs or reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Learn how to create great courses and market them to the right students. Get expert advice and insights from the Udemy team and our most successful instructors.

Discover how your published courses are doing with tools like Traffic and Conversion. Use these tools to measure your growth and effectiveness.